It’s not only important to love your pictures - you should also love your photographers!
During a wedding, you spend more time with your photographers than anyone else.
We’ll be there to help you through anything that may arise; we love to laugh and believe that making people happy is one of the best feelings in the world.
We're not afraid to crack jokes or tear up during the ceremony; we invest in knowing you and what makes you happy/beautiful/perfect.
More often than not, we bustle your dress, pin boutonnières, fix guests' outfits or hair, and even tie bowties.
We want to do whatever it takes to make your wedding day perfect. That's just us! :)
So, keep reading to get to know us better. If you like what you read and like what you see, reach out to us. We look forward to meeting you!
"Photos from the Harty is the BEST! I had multiple members of my bridal party, family, and friends tell me how comfortable they felt around the photographers. In addition, they were extremely attentive, totally understood the look we were going for, and made the whole photo experience fun!" -Megan
Meet the Photos from the Harty Team!
Sara, CEO + Photographer
- I grew up in the country; I love living in the city
- My favorite moments are the ones when I find myself smiling in silence
- My brother gave me a popcorn maker for my birthday and it might be the best thing I've ever received
- I shot stills for a horror movie; afterward, I tried to watch it but was too scared
- I read multiple books at one time
- Snow will never lose its luster
- My favorite color is red
- My best friend and I met when we were six years old
- I burn everything I put in the toaster; at this point, it's almost a talent
- I am VERY easily excited
- I've lived in the DMV my entire life, but have traveled most of the country
- I am a firm believer that one can never have too many fuzzy blankets
- My favorite food is parmesan cheese; I take bites out of it like a mouse
- I was a figure skater for 15 years and a dancer for 18
- I was Louise Belcher for Halloween before it was cool
- If I'm not busy photographing something, I'm probably dog sitting
"Photos from the Harty is the best. Who turns a rainy day into the best wedding? They do! The attention to detail is amazing! They talk to you and gets a feel for what you want, then disappears